Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Scream IV

So, in our bathroom at the office there are 5 stalls, each with an automatic flushing toilet. Today, I was alone in the bathroom, when the toilet in the stall one away from me FLUSHES. I immediately jerk my head down to see if I was just crazy and there was someone actually in the bathroom. NO FEET!

Now, the thing is with these toilets, is they're pretty difficult to flush. I mean, you really have to be sitting on the toilet and then get up and leave the stall for the sensor to trigger the flush mechanism. That being said, I'm convinced the murderer from the Scream movies was standing on the toilet in his scary costume just waiting for me to get close so he could cut out my liver or decapitate me.

It was terrifying. I've never washed my hands and bolted out of a restroom so fast in my life. I'm debating on calling building security...

No comments: