-I hate staying at Ryan's b/c I wake up to this on my car every morning:

Gross...must be Thanksgiving in bird world.
-I played golf last week and made par on a few holes. I'm really good. My new goal is to practice for like the next year (with my sexy golf instructor's help, of course) and then play in a tournament. Just call me Annika.
-This gas crisis SUCKS. Here's the mess I sat in for an hour last Tuesday:

And here's how I entertained myself for the hour I waited in that mess:

Luckily I lasted with 3/4 of a tank until last night, when I topped off again. Well, if by topping off you mean $30... I hope this is all over soon. I am sick of spending all my time and money on gas for my car!
-Ryan and I got invited to work a charity golf tournament at Callaway Gardens again this year. Please check out The Invitational for the First Tee. It's such an amazing organization and I am so lucky to be a part of it. I also can't wait to spend 5 days at Callaway with my best friend :)
-So, a bee was in my car when I was driving the other day. It was no ordinary bee though. It was some steroid-y, hybrid bee I have never even seen before. I had to pull off the road and kill it before it killed me. Here's proof of its existence:

I mean, SERIOUSLY?! Look at that thing. It was 2 inches long, not kidding. And that weird dragon tail in the first picture. HOW IT'S GIVING ME A DEATH STARE WITH ITS HUGE BEADY EYES AND FLICKING ME OFF in the second picture!!! Another time where I'm so glad I had my camera in my car...no one would believe me that this hybrid bee exists without photographic evidence.
-My best friend is pregnant with her first baby...a girl! We all couldn't be more thrilled, and can't wait to become "aunts." I knew about this pretty much the day it happened ;) and it's so great to not have to be so secretive anymore. I wanted to tell everyone the day I found out, but I'm a good friend, so I "told" the only acceptable way - in a secretive blog entry. I mentioned "Ciao, bella" as a reference to "Crumb Baby" (the size of the baby at that point). Aren't I sneaky?! Little did I realize that the baby would end up being a girl - bella, get it?! I predicted the future!!! Court and Bill, I am so happy for you guys!!!
-My commute to work is back roads. I travel down Lake Forrest, a very hilly, one-lane road. That being said, when someone gets in front of you, and they're going slow, you have no choice but to stay behind them until they (praise the Lord) turn at one of the stop signs. You can imagine my excitement when this was in front of me the other day:

I was going 10 miles an hour when this picture was taken. That being said, you can also imagine my (actual) excitement when this finally occurred:

I peed in my pants a little.
Hmmm, I think that's a good enough catch-up. Things are great. Work is great, friends are great, Ryan and I are great, Peanut is great. I couldn't be happier!!! Oh, going to Auburn Saturday night just to go to my favorite bar ever - Supper Club. Howev, I think I'm more excited about Pita Pit the next day... ATTENTION PITA PIT FRANCHISEES: please bring a Pit Pit to Atlanta!
No comments:
Post a Comment