...people don't have either a BlackBerry or iPhone.
C'mon, it's 2010.
I just think it's so odd when someone pulls out a regular cell phone.
I was on the phone with a girlfriend this morning, and I was telling her I was texting with someone last night (this is actually a funny story, and I'll tell it in a minute). She asks me, "Why weren't you BBM'ing with him? Does he not have a BlackBerry?" I told her that, thankfully, he does have one, we just haven't exchanged PIN's yet. She told me that when I first said that we were texting, she just assumed he must have an iPhone, because it's UNHEARD of to have a regular cell phone (ie: a non-BBM'ing phone) these days! We then laughed at how grateful we are that he, and most everyone else we know, has a non-flip, PDA-type cell phone.
I think that regular cell phones should be obsolete by this point.
Well, except for my grandmother's. If she gets an iPhone or something, I'll eat my hat.
Ok, funny story. In regards to the above-mentioned texting from last night - I replied to a text at 11:18pm. I received a reply to my text at 11:21pm...which I read at 7am today. I was so tired last night, that I fell asleep in a matter of 3 minutes.
That's awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am sorry, but I think my google phone is just fine and dandy. ;) In fact, I will say that I love it.
For you, I'll clarify :)
Your phone is fine - it's the flip phones with no internet. Like, the old-school Nokia phones with the monophonic rings tones.
You should get a BB though...ya know, so you can join the Beaca Bitches :)
Post a Comment