-The Fickle Pickle is a really, really cool restaurant. Most restaurants in downtown Roswell, GA are really neat, but this one takes the
-Overstock.com is an amazing website. This is where I get a lot of the gifts I get for people - ok, my secret's out! Everything is brand new (still in packaging, straight from the manufacturer) and at HUGE discount. This place has everything you can think of...electronics, bedding, art, clothing, books, jewelry, furniture...you name it! I've probably ordered 10 things there in my lifetime, and have never had a bad experience. It's not too late for Mother's Day, and Father's Day is right around the corner as well.
-I have never had fish tacos that I don't like. Anywhere I go that serves fish tacos, I order them, and love them. Whoever invented fish tacos...THANK YOU!
-The ATM's at Bank of America. Depositing checks is so deliciously easy. No envelope is needed; just insert the check and the machine reads the amount of the check automatically and you're done. It's a science I don't think I'll ever understand, and absolutely love that I am a part of it.
-The spicy sauce from Chick-fil-A. Zax sauce. Honey BBQ sauce from CFA. Any type of buffalo sauce. White sauce from Japanese restaurants. See a pattern?
-Banfield Pet Hospital at PetSmart. This is Peanut's vet. They are amazing, and I have Peanut on a 'Wellness Plan.' It's kinda like insurance for pets. Her checkups, meds, shots, pretty much everything is covered by the $16.95/month fee. It's an incredible program, and I encourage all who have pets to check it out! The doctors and nurses there are all really nice and knowledgeable too.
-My Mecca...Target.
-Reeses Pieces. Something about that combination of chocolate and peanut butter makes me crazy. You should see Ryan and I tear into some RP's.
-All things Wii. Period.
-Any bar that serves Mojitos. It's hard to find them, especially not around a 'tropical' place, so Atlanta bars that do serve them...thank you! I'm a great tipper :)
No comments:
Post a Comment