Thursday, June 10, 2010

Confessions

I am addicted to my BlackBerry.  Read: I cannot ever put it down.

I've rocked the same running shoes for going-on 5 years now, yet I work out constantly.  I know, I know...I need new ones.

I'm terrified of being along, yet living alone is the greatest thing to ever happen to me.

When I don't know something, I Google it.  Then I pretend to have known it all along.

I actually bat my eyelashes when I flirt.  It works.

I always take home leftovers.  My eyes are usually bigger than my stomach.

Once a week, I coat my feet in lotion, put on huge socks and go to bed.  Because of this, I have amazing feet.

I text and drive.  But not after July 1st I won't.

I cannot tie a pretty bow to save my life.

The first thing I look at when I see a guy is his left ring finger.  Then I look at his face.

I talk to inanimate objects.  Mostly when I'm mad at them.

I cannot work out without my iPod.  If it dies in the middle of a workout, that's it.  Workout's over.

I don't cook.  I can, but I don't.

I always answer unknown numbers.  It's like a little surprise every time you answer.

When elevators make weird sounds or movements, I have a little mini-heart attack.

I may or may not be a little bit crazy.  But, what girl isn't?

"It's not what you know, it's who you know" has been a huge life-mantra lately.

Wal-Mart has grown on me - only b/c their prices are so flippin low!

I actually dread going to get my nails done.  I can think of so many other ways to better spend my time.

I suffered a pain med addiction when I went through all my kidney stuff.  Not cool.

My voice changes octaves depending on with whom I'm speaking.  We call this the "babysitter voice."

It's infuriating to me when people misuse "you're" and "your."  Prob my biggest pet peeve on earth.

No comments: