Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I am addicted to crack...

...in Wii form, that is.

Ryan and I purchased Super Smash Bros. Brawl on Saturday, Wii's newest installment of Nintendo's ever-popular character fighting game. And let me tell you...we didn't leave my house for almost 2 days. Our weekend was spent on my mom's amazing pillow top, microfiber sectional sofa, playing this highly addictive game. We ate on the couch, controllers rarely leaving our hands, and even slept on the couch, only to wake up the next morning and continue the battle. Every day I yearn to get home from work and pick back up where I left off the night before. It's absolutely amazing. My thumbs have gained callouses and are continually sore, but it's all worth it.

Mario Kart for Wii comes out in like 20 days...I can hardly contain myself. Thank you, Nintendo, thank you.

Vidiots





No comments: