1. If you haven't recently, please go check your ice maker. When filling a cooler this morning, I got the opportunity to see the disgusting mess that was our ice maker and about died! I am embarrassed to say we've been consuming ice that came out of that thing. Good thing I have the best mother in the world that is cleaning it out as we speak. It's amazing to me how something as supposedly sanitary as an ice maker (I mean, it's only filled with purified water, for Pete's sake) can get that dirty. Word to the wise, check monthly. Funny story, actually. In college, the ice maker in our apartment always dispensed funny-tasting ice. We just shrugged it off as the terrible Athens-Clarke County water system, and enjoyed odd ice for an entire year. On move out day when cleaning out the freezer, we discovered the culprit behind the ice...stop reading now if you're squeamish. Someone (probably at one of our chill wild parties) put one of those glow sticks in the ice maker at some point and it leaked into the ice maker, therefore causing us to consume "flavorful" ice for the next 10 months. I would have rather never known the real reason...
2. I'm wearing a skirt today I haven't worn in probably 2 years. I found a dollar in the pocket. It's going to be a good day.
That's all...Happy 4th!
No comments:
Post a Comment