So, the strangest things happened to me yesterday. And it came in 3's, which doubly scares me. Check this out:
1. I had a dream yesterday morning before I woke up that I was almost shot in the face. It was terrifying. A gun was held to my head and I thought I was going to die. Then I woke up.
2. I went to Dialogue in the Dark yesterday. Incredible experience. You're led around in the dark by a blind tour guide and have to figure our where you are and experience life without sight. At the end of the tour, we got to ask our guide questions. I asked how he went blind. When he was 19, he was shot in the face and subsequently lost his eyesight. Flashback to my dream 12 hours before...
3. After I got home from Dialogue, I watched an episode of Nip/Tuck. The first scene of the show took place in one of those restaurants where it's completely dark and you have to enjoy your food without sight.
Uhhh, yesterday was a little creepy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment