I have recently discovered, although I've done this for awhile now, that I have this "thing" with paper clips. I have two containers for my paper clips on my desk - one full of the normal sized ones, and one full of the large ones. I am very particular about which ones I use, and I use paper clips a lot...it's tax season! I will do whatever I can to not have to use/give away my paper clips, even though I have a TON at my disposal. Whenever I receive documents from someone that contain paper clips, I get really excited. It's like I can add them to my collection! What's really bad is whenever I find paper clips - on the floor, on a random counter, anywhere. I get so excited! Now, it's not like my office has a shortage on paper clips. I can get them whenever I want, so I don't understand why I'm so stingy when it comes to giving them away or why I get such a thrill when I obtain more of them.
Wow...after going back and reading this I've realized exactly how odd this is. I almost deleted this post, but since I've been slacking in the blog-department lately, I figure I'll allow you all to glimpse even further into the strangeness that is me. Hope you've enjoyed this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I do the SAME thing. I hate to throw paper clips away. And my students had better not touch my multi-colored paper clips.
Post a Comment