Monday, March 30, 2009
Silent Communication
My sister and I share a bathroom. We also share the charger for our electric toothbrushes b/c she lost her charger. The sharing has gone over very well these past couple months, b/c every time I take my toothbrush off the charger to use, I replace it with hers so she can get a fresh charge. The next time I'm in the bathroom to brush my teeth, I notice that she has replaced hers on the charger with mine, so that mine can get a fresh charge. It's been an amazingly simple yet very effective way of sharing the charger, and also lets us know that we are both thinking of each other. I think it's very sweet. Things haven't been too good at home with her lately, and there are days we argue and don't speak, but we've still kept up with the toothbrush regimen, despite us not talking. It almost makes me not be mad at her for that 1/2 second when I see that she's replaced her toothbrush with mine, and I hope I make her feel that same way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment