skip to main | skip to sidebar

The World Inside My Head - Kimberly's Life Thoughts & Adventures

As someone who never thought she'd EVER post a blog for others to read, I've actually been itching to do some writing lately. I'm really into reading others' blogs, so I thought I'd make a blog of my own. And what better to write about than my fabulous life and all that's in it?! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

QotD

That's Quote of the Day for the layman.

"The only people you need in your life are the ones who prove they need you in theirs."

Boom.

I can think of like 10 people's foreheads on which I'd tattoo this...
Created by Kimberly

1 comment:

Tiffany Style Blog said...

haha love it!

September 23, 2009 at 8:43 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (30)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2009 (14)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  September (4)
      • Soundtrack of My Life
      • QotD
      • There's really no need for this post...
      • Wow, 5 months must be some sort of record
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (59)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (11)

Followers

My Little Family

My Little Family

My Best Friends

My Best Friends

me and D

me and D
Dirty Diana and Mama

I love my Peanut

I love my Peanut

GermBean

GermBean

Forever Friends

Forever Friends