There is no greater sense of accomplishment than when you pass someone going soincrediblyslowit'sunbelieveable in front of you and get in front of them and then see the line of cars that continues to build up behind them.
My friends and I have voice twins. We
Here's a money saving tip I've adopted recently: At home, it's almost a contest with myself to see how little toilet paper I can use. I've gotten it down to a science - 2 sheets. That's right. B/c it's just me in the house, I go thru like one roll in a month. That said, whenever I'm not at home, I "treat myself" to using a lot of toilet paper in other bathrooms. It's a nice bonus. [Was that too much?...]
I've now started thinking in status updates. A thought doesn't pass thru my head or a song doesn't come on the radio where I don't think, "I need to put this up as a status."
How is it possible to hate someone so much, yet miss them so much at the same time? Daily struggle for me.
4 words: white sorority girl dance. My best friend's hubs came up with this one, so I cannot take the credit. It's pure genius. Take any song...turn every single lyric into a dance move / hand motion. You know you've done it. And now that I've pointed it out to you, you'll do it more. You should see me in my car - it's like a game of charades is going on.
Can someone please make 95.5 The Beat stop doing the Carmen Call. Does ANYONE actually enjoy that segment? That said, go ahead and have the Booty Call bit jump the shark too. I know I can always change the station, but I digress.
Again with the money saving and my house - I keep my thermostat at 58 in the winter. Maybe that's why no one comes to visit me.
Here are things that blow my mind:
1. Outer space. How does it just keep going?
2. Airports. The person who schedules flights HAS to have the most difficult job on the planet. Hands down.
3. The internet. This needs no explanation.
Why does having to get gas always come at the most inconvenient time? When was the last time you said to yourself, "Oh, I have nothing to do today...maybe I'll go get some gas?"
1 comment:
You're hilarious!!! Love your blog and love the comment about the gas because it's so true!! You always need it when you have something to do or somewhere you really need to be and who really wants to stop and waste time pumping gas!
Post a Comment