This needs no introduction.
This is my version of Cheers. If you need to find me on a weekend night, check here first.
BBM - the reason why I'm going to get Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
I have the greatest bed known to man. Trust me, it is as comfortable as it looks.
This cd hasn't left my cd player since January.
How can anyone actually watch commercials anymore?
Have you tried this liquor yet? 2 parts St. Germain, 2 parts white wine, 1 part club soda, serve over ice = the best drink you'll ever taste.
This combo seems so weird - apples and cheese - but it's delish!
My passion. As of last night, I was nominated (and gladly accepted) for a leadership role within the League - for the 2010-2011 year, you're looking at the new Membership Recruitment Events Coordinator! I can't help but have the theme song to The Jefferson's in my head... Alright, who wants to join JLA?!









1 comment:
Ke$ha is white?! wtf my mind has officially been blown today!
Post a Comment