skip to main | skip to sidebar

The World Inside My Head - Kimberly's Life Thoughts & Adventures

As someone who never thought she'd EVER post a blog for others to read, I've actually been itching to do some writing lately. I'm really into reading others' blogs, so I thought I'd make a blog of my own. And what better to write about than my fabulous life and all that's in it?! Enjoy!!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

one thing...

This will be my only political post. I think I've done a pretty good job about keeping my views off of this blog, as to not offend any of my (two) readers.

I cannot stand political apathy. Vote, people!!!

That is all.
Created by Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (30)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (14)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (59)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (8)
      • "Kimberly, you want to change the world"
      • ILTA
      • one thing...
      • who is this guy?!
      • Since I missed the 50th post milestone...
      • "It smells like Halloween!"
      • does this make me a fat kid?
      • Don't we clean up well?! :)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (11)

Followers

My Little Family

My Little Family

My Best Friends

My Best Friends

me and D

me and D
Dirty Diana and Mama

I love my Peanut

I love my Peanut

GermBean

GermBean

Forever Friends

Forever Friends