I will milestone-it-up with an even more special 51st post!
51 Random Thoughts
1. I like Nickelback. I can't help it. I know most people hate them (sorry, Court) but I am strangely drawn to Chad Kroeger's voice - despite his unfortunate looks, bless his heart. I'll even go as far as to say that I love Nickelback...please don't shun me from society.
2. What happened to the television show Close to Home? I loved it!!! Bring it back...
3. I wish there was a Roly Poly around me. I haven't eaten there in AGES and miss it!
4. I can't just immediately wake up when my alarm goes off. I ALWAYS snooze.
5. I've already made my Christmas list. It's October.
6. I floss my teeth in the shower. It saves time and I feel as if I'm doing a better job.
7. I hate my arms.
8. Since it's gotten cold outside, my mom and I have yet to turn on the heat. It's a steady 60 degrees in our house and we love it.
9. I eat non-breakfast items for breakfast. Peas, refried beans, corn, tuna, fish tacos, potatoes...I don't like to feel restricted by the time of day when it comes to enjoying foods I love.
10. I always have a black rubberband around my right wrist.
11. I sleep on my back.
12. Santa Claus still comes to my house.
13. I was born with my feet turned completely out (think reverse pigeon-toed)...that's why my turnout was always so perfect in ballet.
14. I am a very good golfer.
15. I am so over thong underwear.
16. I cannot workout without sitting in the sauna afterwards.
17. I have to switch deodorant every time I run out. My body gets used to the kind I most recently used and I have to buy a new kind so it will continue to be effective.
18. My favorite word is pumpkin.
19. I used to experience what I like to call "the Thanksgiving curse." Every November from 2004-2006 (ok, so only 3 years, but still!) I would end up in the hospital for something. You can imagine my relief last year when I was ER-free! Let's cross our fingers for this year...
20. I am starting to get gray hairs.
21. I only sit on one place on the couch.
22. When I eat Skittles (or, anything else super sweet like that) I like to put a bunch of them in my mouth at once and chew them all up really hard and fast. Ok, I know that sounds so weird, but try it. It makes all the juices and sweetness rush to your senses and I like that feeling.
23. Five Guys has the best burgers and Cajun fries...hands down.
24. I fly the UGA flags on my car every game week Thursday-Sunday. It's amazing the amount of friends I have on the streets. I give everyone the standard fist pump...we're all in this together. Go Dawgs!
25. I'm not a good high heel wearer. I think it's b/c of my weak ankles (my feet at birth, perhaps?) and I just am never comfortable in them.
26. Also b/c of the weak ankles, I am not a good ice skater or roller skater. My ankles start to hurt just a few laps in and I have to take many breaks.
27. We put up 2 Christmas trees at my house every year.
28. Everyone in my department has a celebrity look-alike...except for me. I seriously don't look like anyone famous.
29. I set goals for myself when it comes to playing Spider Solitaire. "You can do start doing this new task only once you beat a game." "You can go to the bathroom only once you beat this game." It's sad.
30. I feel like all public stairwells smell like urine.
31. I couldn't survive without tv.
32. I think I'm getting too old for concerts.
33. Peanut has broken out her winter wardrobe...she looks adorable in sweaters.
34. I am 1/4 Polynesian.
35. Flying terrifies me.
36. I don't drink coffee.
37. One of my grandmothers is still holding down the fort in Athens. That's my girl!
38. Whenever I volunteer or work with underprivileged kids/people, I always cry.
39. Ostriches really freak me out...they look like dinosaurs.
40. I don't really like Chinese food.
41. Don't bug me with work-related stuff right when I walk in the door in the morning. Let me get situated first!
42. Water gets in my ears very easily...does that mean my ear holes are extraordinarily large?
43. I haven't been to a museum in a really long time, but am longing to go!!! (any suggestions?)
44. B/c of my dear mother, I am now psychotic about not ending sentences with prepositions. It's gotten really bad.
45. I am excited about getting my wisdom teeth out in a few weeks b/c of the painkillers and how I'm going to lose weight. (please take that statement with a grain of salt...)
46. I no longer attempt to answer the house phone. It's never for me. Even if I'm right by it and it's ringing, I still won't answer it. That's why we have voicemail, duh!
47. Ok, 5 more.................The worst pain ever is getting my eyebrows done. I cry every time.
48. I am terrified of getting breast cancer. It runs in my family.
49. B/c I have to bill all my hours, I have begun to think in terms of those billable hours. 45 minutes? Not anymore...try 0.8 hours.
50. While in college, I threw up in 11 different buildings across campus. Thank you, downtown Athens bars!
51. I used to despise red wine, now it's all I drink.
Wow, I can't believe I just did all that!!!! Happy 51st, everyone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment