So, this is a story about an ex boyfriend who shall remain nameless. I'm sure you can all guess who it is, but I want to (somewhat) protect his identity, bless his heart.
I planned this great couples away weekend to Chattanooga. Wow, Chattanooga, I know. Anyways, I booked the hotel, planned out our days there, made reservations at a nice restaurant, the whole nine yards. He did nothing but go on the trip with me. I digress... Anyways, we show up for our dinner reservations, and he decides that, get this, the place was "too nice" and didn't want to eat there. So, we walk to another restaurant, many blocks away. Mind you, I'm all dressed up in heels and it's wintertime. So, we get to the next restaurant and after looking at the menu at the hostess stand, he decides that there's "nothing for him to eat that he likes." So, once again, we leave to restaurant to try and find another place that suits HIS needs. Guess where we finally end up? TGI Fridays. No joke. I also paid for dinner (and the hotel, and gas for the car ride there, and I drove...)
Wow, I miss that relationship...
No comments:
Post a Comment