From the Audit side of the office to the Tax side of the office is roughly 120 paces. I consider one of my paces to be about a foot in length. Today I walked to the Tax side of the office 10 times. That's 120 paces each way totaling 240 paces...or 24o feet. Multiply that by 10 and you get 2400 feet. There are 5280 feet in a mile. In just walking back and forth from the Audit side and Tax side, I walked about 1/2 a mile. That's not counting all of the other walking I do here. Back and forth to the printer, to coworkers' offices, etc. So, during my 10 hour day (and counting) at work today, I've not only worked my butt off doing tax returns, financial statements and everything else I do, I walked 1/2 a mile. Which is why I allowed myself a slice of cherry cheesecake tonight with dinner.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment