This is my lifeblood. I don't know where I'd be without these girls.
This was the first night that we realized we kinda, sorta, maybe liked each other more than friends. It was a great night. Cinco de Mayo '07
I took my sister as my date to a wedding in Charleston last May. It was the coolest...I drank and she drove!
Singing to our bride the song that was written for us, "All For You." Sister Hazel is a religious experience for me.
Yes, that vacation was as amazing as this picture looks.
My best friends at the annual DMB concert. Note the huge beers. We bought and drank them 4 at a time... That concert is never bad.
The coolest dog ever. She wears people-clothes. She sleeps under the covers. She gets a major 'tude sometimes.
Our annual Christmas pic. My idea for the UGA theme. I know, I'm a genius.
Just doing a little skiing in PA. And for me, by skiing, I mean drinking in the lodge all day...
Greatest St. Pat's ever. Greatest couples pic ever.
2008 really has proven to be a great year so far. Not that 2007 was any worse! Looking at all of these really makes me thankful for all I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment