skip to main | skip to sidebar

The World Inside My Head - Kimberly's Life Thoughts & Adventures

As someone who never thought she'd EVER post a blog for others to read, I've actually been itching to do some writing lately. I'm really into reading others' blogs, so I thought I'd make a blog of my own. And what better to write about than my fabulous life and all that's in it?! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

One more thing...

My Wii came back over the weekend too!! Ryan wanted a rematch on Mario Kart, but I'll just let you ask him how he fared. Two words: Battle Mode.

What a great turn of events lately!
Created by Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (30)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (14)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (59)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (11)
      • Oh, how I love thee...
      • Ben Franklin?!
      • "What you do at work today?"
      • A Scrapbook of Sorts
      • One more thing...
      • I Love Nissan...today, at least
      • Random Thoughts
      • A Mile in My Shoes
      • For My Mother...
      • Am I a Bad Person?
      • First Blog!

Followers

My Little Family

My Little Family

My Best Friends

My Best Friends

me and D

me and D
Dirty Diana and Mama

I love my Peanut

I love my Peanut

GermBean

GermBean

Forever Friends

Forever Friends